Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Taking It All In...




I am not certain how to talk about this, but my dear friend Nora and I opened up our first box of "Tripping Overn Enlightenment" books.  My mind flashed back to all the joy, tears, talks, walks, lunches, great desserts with a splash of wine :) that we experienced to reach this moment in time. 

It is an accomplishment that I hope my mom is very proud of.  Even though she is passed, she is the influence that brought us together that developed into a wonderful friendship, one where we both can be ourselves 100%.

So I am taking this all in with a very humble heart as I smile knowing anything really is possible.  Hmmmm, is that another tsunami on the horizon?  My mind is filling with excited anticipation of what is next! 


It's fun knowing changes can be around the next corner




Go forward today and dream... dream big and when that "aha" moment finds you, enjoy the path that leads you down your road to accomplishments.  ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment