Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Just Beachin That's All

Yes, this is the view out my window except we are getting a little rain this morning.  But rain, shine doesn't matter as I am at home here, one of the few places where I find total ...peace. 

It's Wednesday, the week is going fast and before I know it,  I will need to bring home this sense of peace and carry it thru until the next time I am able to be here.

But along with the beautiful views, weather and sense of peace that I am experiencing....I realize something.  The best part of vacation is with the company you keep.  And even though we will be going home in a few days, the best part of vacation will be coming home with me, my husband and my sons.

So enjoy the space you are in today... whether you are on vacation, at home today,  going to work or whatever the situation.  It is the enjoyment of everyday life that we all should strive for.  Don't let life pass you by waiting for the next vacation.

Enjoy... it feels good to write and thanks Nora... saw your blog post and it motivated me to get back to this blog.

Also, please subscribe to our YouTube channel for  Tripping Over Enlightenment. We are going to be filming on location at places we talk about in the book, overviewing chapters and continuing discussions as we go along.  We will post these videos once a week.... Enjoy!          

No comments:

Post a Comment